- Job ref: 466
- Job title: Sessional Support Staff
- Location: North & South Ayrshire
- Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends
- Hours per week: As and when required.
- Pension: Work place pension may apply.
- Closing date: October 31, 2017
Are you interested in a career providing support to individuals with mental health difficulties to maintain their tenancies, within their local communities?
If so, why not consider applying for a Sessional post within our Housing Support Services :
We are currently recruiting for staff in Ayrshire areas and are looking for individuals who:
– Enjoy working with people
– Have a genuine interest in mental health
– Have good verbal and written communication skills
– Have an ability to work individually as well as part of a team
– Want to help people achieve their outcomes
Flexibility in working hours is essential as the service will require out of hours and weekend working and there will be an opportunity to discuss what will suit your lifestyle. In return, you will be trained and supervised and will be given the opportunity to be part of a committed, enthusiastic and experienced staff team. This is an excellent opportunity for C.V. development
For further information please phone: Janis Byrne on 0141 847 8900 or Jim Watson on 01292 886674
Application packs can be requested from the RAMH recruitment line on: 0141 847 8910 quoting the reference no. 466 or can be downloaded from the web-site: www.ramh.org .