- Job ref: 492
- Job title: Sessional Support Staff
- Location: East Renfrewshire
- Salary: £8.33 per hour
- Hours: Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends
- Hours per week: As and when required.
- Pension: Work place pension may apply.
- Closing date: 01/12/2017
Are you interested in a career providing support to individuals with mental health difficulties to maintain their tenancies, within their local communities?
If so, why not consider applying for a Sessional post within our Housing Support Services :
We have services based in East Renfrewshire and are looking for individuals who:
- Enjoy working with people
- Have a genuine interest in mental health
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Have an ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Want to help people achieve their outcomes
Flexibility in working hours is essential as the service will require out of hours and weekend working and there will be an opportunity to discuss what will suit your lifestyle.
In return, you will be trained and supervised and will be given the opportunity to be part of a committed, enthusiastic and experienced staff team. This is an excellent opportunity for C.V. development.
For further information please phone: Alistair Henry on 0141 237 0026/0019. Application packs can be requested from the RAMH recruitment line on: 0141 847 8910 quoting the reference no. 492 or can be downloaded from this page.
Please specify on your application form which area you are interested in working in.