RAMH Reuse Superstore
The RAMH Reuse Superstore is a social enterprise, recycling and upcycling donated furniture, vintage, collectables and textiles. All profits go straight back into mental health services for local people.
The RAMH Reuse Superstore delivers important services in the local community
- We provide good value furniture & other products at economic prices
- We generate income for RAMH mental health services
- We upskill volunteers & support employability
- We provide a tenancy support service
- We prevent more than 32 tonnes of unnecessary landfill every year
Visit our showroom for a wide selection of suites, beds, tables and chairs, washing machines, fridges and other products. PLUS vintage and collectables available at competitive prices.
We are open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 12noon – 4.30pm
The RAMH Reuse Superstore is at Houstoun Court Shopping Arcade, Johnstone PA5 8DT (diagonally opposite Johnstone Town Hall). Contact 0141 237 7600 or email@example.com for more information.
We need your help:
- Browse our fabulous range of furniture, textiles (inc bedding & curtains) and collectables on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 12noon-4.30pm: Houstoun Court Shopping Arcade, Johnstone PA5 8DT (diagonally opposite Johnstone Town Hall).
- Donate your pre-loved sofas & suites (with fire labels), beds & bed linen, washing machines, fridge/freezers and electric cookers & electrical appliances (in working order), soft furnishings, kitchenware or other household goods. Uplifts are completely FREE. Please note we are unable to accept gas appliances, sports or gym equipment, nursery items such as prams, playpens, cots and Moses baskets.
- Volunteer with us; meet new people, learn new skills, help support local mental health services. For job descriptions and how to apply call 0141 237 7600.
- Join our Facebook group RAMH Reuse Superstore to see and reserve the very latest goods as they arrive in the showroom.
Thank you for your kind support. You are helping promote recovery from mental ill health and empowering local people to build independent, fulfilled lives.