RAMH is a Scottish registered charity (SC010430) based in Paisley, supporting approximately 7,000 people a year across Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire in their recovery from mental ill health.
RAMH promotes recovery from mental ill health, and empowers people to build independent, fulfilled lives.
We offer a range of free, confidential services which provide:
- Immediate support in crisis situations for residents aged 16 and over in Renfrewshire
- Individualised care and practical support to people in their own homes
- One to one counselling sessions with a qualified counsellor
- Employability support to help individuals gain or maintain employment and/or volunteering opportunities
- A range of social, creative, therapeutic, educational and physical activity groups
- Support to family, friends, carers and the wider community through information and education
Recognition & achievements
The Herald Society
Investors in People Gold
BSQA ISO 14001 Registered Firm
The British Assessment Bureau ISO 19001