Education & Information in Renfrewshire
The service has a long history with RAMH in Renfrewshire providing a wide range of supports and services to clients and organisations. The service provides direct response to enquires from the public and professionals on mental health services, in addition to developing and maintaining resources and web based information services.
- Bespoke workshops and information sessions on services and supports on a variety of mental health issues.
- Connections with Renfrewshire secondary schools providing workshops on mental health issues.
- Training including Scotland’s mental health first aid, Scotland’s mental health first aid:YP and safeTALK training.
- The service has been jointly involved with other organisations and members of the community on other initiatives in the field of mental health promoting awareness of suicide and recovery through creative activities.
- Control your stress, anxiety management programme.
- In 2020 we developed the 8th version of our Mental Health Directory, a online and -in-print resource including lots of useful services related to mental health in Renfrewshire: https://online.pubhtml5.com/lzdq/jfps/
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the service further