Education & Information in Renfrewshire
The service has a long history with RAMH in Renfrewshire providing a wide range of supports and services to clients and organisations. The service provides direct response to enquires from the public and professionals on mental health services, in addition to developing and maintaining resources and web based information services.
- Bespoke workshops and information sessions on services and supports on a variety of mental health issues.
- Connections with Renfrewshire secondary schools providing workshops on mental health issues.
- Information hubs in the community in both Linwood and Erskine Libraries and at the Paisley foodbanks, where person’s can get information on supports and services.
- Training including Scotland’s mental health first aid, Scotland’s mental health first aid:YP and safeTALK training.
- The service has been jointly involved with other organisations and members of the community on other initiatives in the field of mental health promoting awareness of suicide and recovery through creative activities.
- Control your stress, anxiety management programme.
Please do not hesitate to contact Reuben Millward (Education & Information) firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the service further