- Job ref: 665
- Job title: Student ‘Counselling’ Placements
- Location: Renfrewshire & East Renfrewshire
- Salary: N/A
- Hours per week: 1 day per week
- Closing date: 26/05/2021
- Guidance Notes
- Application Form
- Student/Supported Placement Request Form
- Equal Opportunities Form
- Student Counselling Placement Role Description
RAMH are offering Student Placements across East Renfrewshire and Renfrewshire
Commitment and Core Tasks:
- To commit to 1 day per week (as the service requires) seeing a maximum of 4 clients (this includes time to carry out appropriate administrative work)
- To provide time-limited Counselling maximum of 6 appointments to individuals experiencing mental health difficulties.
- To be familiar with and positively promote the ‘recovery’ approach to mental health. (see Scottish Recovery Network)
- To encourage a self-management approach with all clients
- All students will be required to contract with clients outlining boundaries of the relationship and confidentiality.
For more information or an informal discussion about the placement, please contact: Debbie Cairns, Senior Practitioner Co-ordinator on: 0141 404 7788
Student Placement application packs can be requested by telephoning the RAMH Recruitment line on: 0141 847 8900 and quoting the ref. no. 665 or can be downloaded from this page.
Closing date: Wednesday the 26th May 2021 at 12 noon
This student placement is subject to a PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) check.
RAMH is an Equal Opportunities employer.