The RAMH Movement and Wellbeing Festival has a new date to add to your calendar. On October the 9th, 1-4pm, there will be an event at Powerleague Paisley to celebrate World Mental Health Day.
- Information stalls from mental wellbeing providers in the area such as CAB Renfrewshire.
- Health walks from the venue at 2pm taking in Saucelhill and Brodie Park.
- A friendly 5-a-side football tournament in aid of suicide prevention awareness
- Diet and nutritional workshop
- Draw of the raffle to win £50 Decathlon voucher.
All of this is included and is free to participate. Feel free to join in and attend the events.
This blog post was written by RAMH peer volunteer Sarah McKeown