Recovery Across Mental Health
RAMH supports people across Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire in their recovery from mental ill health.
RAMH promotes recovery from mental ill health, and empowers people to build independent, fulfilled lives.
We offer a range of free, confidential services which provide:
- Immediate support in crisis situations for residents aged 16 and over in Renfrewshire
- Individualised care and practical support to people in their own homes
- One to one counselling sessions with a qualified counsellor
- Employability support to help individuals gain or maintain employment and/or volunteering opportunities
- A range of social, creative, therapeutic, educational and physical activity groups
- Support to family, friends, carers and the wider community through information and education
Just looking for information?
Our self-management service supports people to develop the knowledge, confidence and skills they need to make the right decisions and actions over their health and wellbeing.
Digizone returns in REstore
We have rebooted the Digizone, which was previously in the Charleston Centre, in the RAMH REstore, 24 Causeyside Street, Paisley (Old Mothercare). Our information worker and a peer volunteer will…
Grow a Little Sunshine this Spring
This Spring, RAMH and the Rotary Club are challenging people to grow a sunflower as a symbol of hope for brighter days ahead. We are sending out around 15,000 seeds…
ACUMEN launch new Self-Care Planning Service
It’s ok not to be ok! Most people struggle with their mental health at some point during their lives. Sometimes people can work their way through mental health challenges by…