How to refer
We aim to make referring to RAMH as straightforward as possible, you can do it by email or phone.
If you have looked at our About and How We Can Help pages and think we can support you, there are a number of ways to make a referral:
- Download a referral form from the link below and send it back to email@example.com
- For headquarters, call 0141 847 8900 to refer over the phone
- For Renfrewshire, call 0141 404 7788 to refer over the phone
- For East Renfrewshire, call 0141 881 8811 to refer over the phone
- All other enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that referral forms sent in by email are not processed over the weekend however you can still call FIRST Crisis on freephone 0800 221 8929 to receive immediate support any day.
Make a referral to RAMH today
Refer into our services by sending a completed referral form to email@example.com or call 0141 847 8900 to refer over the phone.