Our information team are on hand to answer questions about our own work and mental health generally
We provide a wide range of support and services to clients and organisations. The service provides direct response to enquiries from the public and professionals on mental health services, in addition to developing and maintaining resources and web based information services. This includes:
- Bespoke workshops and information sessions on services and supports on a variety of mental health issues.
- Connections with Renfrewshire secondary schools providing workshops on mental health issues.
- Training including Scotland’s mental health first aid, Scotland’s mental health first aid:YP and safeTALK training.
- The service has been jointly involved with other organisations and members of the community on other initiatives in the field of mental health promoting awareness of suicide and recovery through creative activities.
- Control your stress, anxiety management programme.
Email email@example.com to discuss the service further.