You First Advocacy require a Cleaner for general cleaning duties within our office in Paisley.
- Duties will include emptying of general waste and recycle baskets in all areas.
- Vacuum carpeted areas/Brush and wash non-carpeted areas.
- Cleaning kitchen floors and surfaces.
- Washing and dusting table-tops and surface areas including any windowsills.
- Cleaning of any toilets, sinks and basins in areas.
- To wash and clean out fridge on a regular basis.
- Advise Service Manager of janitorial supplies as required
- To maintain accurate records in accordance with policies and procedures
The above is but a few of the general duties required.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact:
Simon Clark – Deputy Service Manager on 0141 849 1229
Application forms can be obtained by telephoning: 0141 847 8900 and requesting to speak with the HR department or via RAMH website.
(RAMH is contracted to provide HR Administrative services to You First Advocacy)
Closing date: Wednesday 7th September 2022
This post is subject to a CRBS Disclosure Check
You First Advocacy is an Equal Opportunities Employer