Recovery Across Mental Health
RAMH supports people across Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire in their recovery from mental ill health.
RAMH promotes recovery from mental ill health, and empowers people to build independent, fulfilled lives.
We offer a range of free, confidential services which provide:
- Immediate support in crisis situations for residents aged 16 and over in Renfrewshire
- Individualised care and practical support to people in their own homes
- One to one counselling sessions with a qualified counsellor
- Employability support to help individuals gain or maintain employment and/or volunteering opportunities
- A range of social, creative, therapeutic, educational and physical activity groups
- Support to family, friends, carers and the wider community through information and education
Just looking for information?
Our self-management service supports people to develop the knowledge, confidence and skills they need to make the right decisions and actions over their health and wellbeing.
RAMH partner with Glasgow Caledonian University students to launch Walking Bingo resource
Physiotherapy students Laura Strain, Valance Humphrey and Sarah Kerestes approached us with the idea for the cards and developed them alongside RAMH workers in the last few months of 2021.…
Save the date! Friday 8 October 2021, RAMH AGM
Save the Date – Friday 8 October 2021 RAMH AGM: 10.15am RAMH Conference will start at 11.00am and finish by 12.30pm. You are warmly invited by Stephen McLellan and…
A big thank you to the Blister Sisterz!
Three friends are walking the West Highland Way to raise money for RAMH. Gemma McNaughton, Samantha Colhoun, Shirley Stuart will be setting off on the famous walk on September 17th.…