Recovery Across Mental Health
RAMH supports people across Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire in their recovery from mental ill health.
RAMH promotes recovery from mental ill health, and empowers people to build independent, fulfilled lives.
We offer a range of free, confidential services which provide:
- Immediate support in crisis situations for residents aged 16 and over in Renfrewshire
- Individualised care and practical support to people in their own homes
- One to one counselling sessions with a qualified counsellor
- Employability support to help individuals gain or maintain employment and/or volunteering opportunities
- A range of social, creative, therapeutic, educational and physical activity groups
- Support to family, friends, carers and the wider community through information and education
Just looking for information?
Our self-management service supports people to develop the knowledge, confidence and skills they need to make the right decisions and actions over their health and wellbeing.
The New RAMH Tree Map
About us RAMH is a Scottish registered charity (SC010430) based in Paisley, supporting approximately 7,000 people a year across Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire in their recovery from mental ill health.…
- « Previous